We designed our services to match your immigration needs

Our Services

Express Entry

Your fastest way towards Canadian Permenant Residency

Express Entry is a completely electronic process involving the federal government, provincial governments, and Canadian employers.In order to best serve your needs, please choose whether you are a potential candidate for Canadian immigration or a Canadian employer interested in hiring skilled workers.

Learn More About Express Entry

Canada Express Entry

Canada Refugee Claim

Refugee Claim

Work with us to get you settled in Canada as a protected person.

Refugee claimants are temporary residents who request refugee protection upon or after arrival in Canada. A refugee claimant receives Canada’s protection when found to be a Convention refugee, or when found to be a person needing protection based on risk to life, risk of cruel and unusual treatment or punishment, or in danger of torture as defined in the Convention Against Torture.

Learn More about Refugee Claim

Family Program

You can bring your family to Canda through family sponsorship program

Canadian citizens or permanent residents of Canada (landed immigrant) living in Canada, who are at least 18 years old, may sponsor foreign nationals who are close relatives or family members. Sponsors (Canadian citizens or permanent residents) must promise to support foreign nationals and accompanying family members (if there is any) for a period of 3-10 years in order to go through the sponsorship process.

Learn about Family Sponsorship

Canada Family Program

Other Servieces

Permenant Residence Application

A permanent resident is someone who has been given permanent resident status by immagrating to Canda. Permanent residents are citizens of other countries. As a PR you are not able to vote, but you do enjoy all the benefits of a person with a Canadian Citizenship (Passport).

Spouse and Family class sponsorship

If you are a citizen or permanent resident of Canada and at least 18 years old, you can sponsor certain relatives to come to Canada. Your relatives can live, study and work in Canada if they become permanent residents.

Visitor, Student & Work Visas Extensions

Canada is flexible and gives you various options to visit, study and work options with ability to extend your stay. To study, you will need a Canadian study permit and to work you’ll need a work permit. Close to their expiry date, you can extend them prior to their expiry.

Provincial Nominee Program

All of the provinces have their own provincial immigration programs (known as Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP)), in order to promote immigration policies suited to a province’s particular needs. As a result, the provinces are receiving an increasing role in the selection of economic immigrants intending to settle in a province.

Live-In Caregiver

Live-in caregivers are individuals who are qualified to provide care for children, elderly persons or persons with disabilities in private homes without supervision. Live-in caregivers must live in the private home where they work in Canada.

Humanitarian & Compassionate Cases

H&C grounds apply to people with exceptional cases. Applications to become a permanent resident based on H&C grounds are assessed on a case-by-case basis. Factors that are looked at include: how settled the person is in Canada, general family ties to Canada,the best interests of any children involved, and what could happen to the applicant if the request is not granted.

Pre-Removal Risk Assesment (PRRA)

Canada is committed to ensuring that people being removed from Canada are not sent to a country where they would be in danger or at risk of persecution. If you are facing removal from Canada, you may be eligible for a pre-removal risk assessment.

Appeals (Family class, Deportation and Residency)

A permanent resident of Canada, a refugee, or a foreign national with a permanent resident visa who has been ordered removed from Canada, may appeal to the Immigration Appeal Division (IAD) of the Immigration and Refugee Board of Canada (IRB).

Translation Services

Many legal documents are written in a different language than English, specially for immigrants. We can help you get them translated and certified so they can be used in your Canadian applications.

Interpretation Services

Interpretation services we offer will help you communicate with other English speaking personals. You would need these services in a court where you can only communicate in your native language and want someone to interpret what you are saying to the judge.

Canadian Citizenship

Canadian nationality is typically obtained by birth in Canada, birth abroad when at least one parent is a Canadian citizen or by adoption by at least one Canadian citizen. It can also be granted to apermanent resident who has lived in Canada for a period of time.